Friday, May 13, 2011

Treasure Hunting - SF


Wally..long-time-no-blog. I know we have both been running around for months since our last job together on OurTime. I finally uploaded all the spots to my new website.

Well, my hair is still on fire..but with personal stuff now.

After 11 years in storage, I finally have reclaimed some beautiful pieces that I will share
with you over the next few weeks. Please note the "FRYE Boots" box in the photo above..
That's the real McCoy from my original Frye Boots circa 1975..just the box not the boots (bummer!)


Most of them are in need of some serious TLC.
At the moment, our house looks as though we have just moved in.
Right now it's a bit overwhelming... so much so that I felt the need to get some great style inspiration.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this site that Diane forwarded me from an art director friend.
It's call Pinterest...a great way to digitally scrapbook all your favorite things...and easily reference them.

Check out some of my Pinterest style links here.

and let me know what you think.
I would LOVE to see what pins you come up with.

lol,

DP

No comments:

Post a Comment